There are 3 Modules in CS Executive. Module -I contains 3 subjects, Module – II contains 4 subjects and Module 3 contains 2 subjects and 5 elective papers.
- Advanced Company Law and Practice
- Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence
- Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency
- Information Technology and Systems Audit
- Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
- Ethics, Governance and Sustainability
- Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
- Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings
- Banking Law and Practice
- Capital, Commodity and Money Market
- Insurance Law and Practice
- Intellectual Property Rights – Law and Practice
- International Business-Laws and Practices
CS Professional Registration Last Date :
- CS Professional Registration is open throughout the year. A student is admitted to the Professional examination only after a minimum period of nine calendar months has elapsed since his passing the Executive examination.